|State or Province|
• Greater Nashville REALTORS® Education Achievement Award, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
• Tennessee REALTORS® A.R.E.A Leadership Class, 2019
• Greater Nashville REALTORS® Leadership Academy, 2021
• Board of Directors, Greater Nashville REALTORS® 2022-2224
• Professional Development Committee Chair, Greater Nashville REALTORS® 2022
• RPAC Committee, Greater Nashville REALTORS® 2022
• Board of Directors, Tennessee REALTORS® 2021, 2022
• Diversity Inclusion Committee, Tennessee REALTORS® 2022
•LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance, Nashville Chapter Vice President 2021-2022
• Past Dean, American Guild of Organists Nashville 2021-2022
• Vanderbilt Community Chorus, Member 2018 – 2022
• Rock Harbor Homeowners Association 2022-2024
It was the music business that brought me to Nashville over 30 years ago, but it is my love for Music City that keeps me here. Originally from Vermont, I have found Nashville to be a great place to live, work, and play.
With prior experience in the music industry as a songwriter, keyboardist, and producer, I now focus on helping my friends and neighbors as they buy and sell the homes that make Nashville living so rewarding. I’ve lived in the historic Belmont/Hillsboro neighborhood, north Williamson County, Inglewood, and now reside in West Nashville.
My community involvement includes past and present volunteering with Boy Scouts of America, Nashville Food Project, Room in the Inn, Nashville Cares, Belle Rive Homeowners Association, Habitat for Humanity, City of Brentwood Tree Board, and Rock Harbor Homeowners Association.
I am a graduate of Belmont University (BS) and Lee University (MCM).
Home Living Nashville | Pilkerton REALTORS®
|Professional Type||Real Estate Agent - Residential|
|Address||1909 12th Ave. S., Nashville, TN 37203|
Broker | ABR | AHWD | C2EX | e-PRO | GRI | PSA | RENE | SRES