|State or Province|
• Greater Nashville REALTORS® Education Achievement Award, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
• Greater Nashville REALTORS® Awards of Excellence Silver, 2021, 2022
• Tennessee REALTORS® A.R.E.A Leadership Class, 2019
• Greater Nashville REALTORS® Leadership Academy, 2021
• Greater Nashville REALTORS®, Board of Directors, 2022-2224
• Greater Nashville REALTORS®, RPAC Committee Co-chair, 2023
• Tennessee REALTORS®, Board of Directors, 2021, 2022
• Tennessee REALTORS®, Diversity Inclusion Committee, 2022-2023
•LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance, Nashville Chapter Vice President 2021-2023
• Vanderbilt Community Chorus, Member 2018 – 2023
• Rock Harbor Homeowners Association, President, 2023-24, Board member, 2021-2023,
• Harpeth Springs HHomeowners Association, President, 2023-2024, Board member 2023
It was the music business that brought me to Nashville over 30 years ago, but it is my love for Music City that keeps me here. Originally from Vermont, I have found Nashville to be a great place to live, work, and play.
With prior experience in the music industry as a songwriter, keyboardist, and producer, I now focus on helping my friends and neighbors as they buy and sell the homes that make Nashville living so rewarding. I’ve lived in the historic Belmont/Hillsboro neighborhood, north Williamson County, Inglewood, and now reside in West Nashville.
My community involvement includes past and present volunteering with Boy Scouts of America, Nashville Food Project, Room in the Inn, Nashville Cares, American Guild of Organists/Nashville Chapter, Belle Rive Homeowners Association, Habitat for Humanity, City of Brentwood Tree Board, Rock Harbor Homeowners Association, and Harpeth Springs Homeowners Association
I am a graduate of Belmont University (BS) and Lee University (MCM).
Home Living Nashville | PARKS Real Estate
|Professional Type||Real Estate Agent - Residential|
|Address||2206 21st Ave. S Nashville, TN 37212|
Broker | ABR | AHWD | CIPS | C2EX | e-PRO | GRI | PSA | RENE | SRES