Honoring the Real Estate Industry’s Best LGBTQ+ and Allied Agents and Teams - Read Below and Register Here
The LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance is thrilled to exclusively partner with REAL Trends + Tom Ferry with support from our friends at Realogy to honor the top 2020 production of our members.
We have created a second level for the LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance Top Producers for those members who meet the following criteria:
1. An individual must have closed 25-49 sides OR $10-$19.99 million in sales volume in 2020.
2. You MUST also be an Alliance member by July 30. Click here to join.
1. A team must have closed at least 40-74 sides OR $15-$29.99 million in sales volume in 2020.
2. Team lead MUST also be an Alliance member. Click here to join.
3. You MUST email David Siroty with the name of the team lead and full name of the team.
If you qualify, each individual or team will be charged $75 when you enter your details on the REAL Trends link. Registration begins on June 14 and closes on July 30.
Those members at the higher production levels who appeared on REAL Trends + Tom Ferry The Thousand or America’s Best will also be on the LGBTQ+ Real Estate Top Producers list (Team lead must be an Alliance member).
Where do I register?
What is the $75 fee for?
REAL Trends is handling the entire process for the Alliance. The $75 fee goes directly to REAL Trends to cover the cost of their work to produce the list with us. This fee is discounted from the $125 entry fee REAL Trends charges for the REAL Trends + Tom Ferry The Thousand and America’s Best which comes out in mid-June honoring those at the higher qualification levels.
Why have we partnered with REAL Trends?
REAL Trends is one of the leading organizations in our industry and, along with partner Tom Ferry International, annually produces The Thousand and America’s Best Real Estate Professionals list highlighting agent productivity. With support from Realogy, REAL Trends will power our list.
When will the LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance Top Producers be announced?
Late August or early September
When is the deadline for entry?
Part Two: Opens June 14; Closes July 30
What happens if I make the Alliance’s Top Producer list? If you qualify, the Alliance will reach out to you with further instructions.
What are the benefits of being on the Alliance’s Top Producer list? All named to the list will be benefit from:
- An Alliance Top Producer icon will be automatically included on your Alliance profile page
- Being honored at the 2021 Alliance Conference on September 22-24 in Las Vegas.
- Inclusion in press release announcing the winners
- Use of social media assets
- Cross promotion with REAL Trends + Tom Ferry
- The opportunity to use the Alliance Top Producer logo in your marketing efforts